Bridal & Event Makeup
LUX Anchorage, AK
Flower Girl is complimentary and Makeup pages are available!
|Bride*||Airbrush, mini gloss & lash strip $60|
|Trial*||$35+ in-studio only|
|Bridesmaid / Mother of the Bride*||$50+|
|All-Inclusive*||Call for rates|
|Half day||Includes Bride and up to 6 people|
|Full day||Includes Bride and up to 10 people|
*Prices Vary Per Artist
- 50% deposit is required to reserve
- On-location in Anchorage fee $25 (3 person minimum)
- Additional fee for closed days, early, and travel outside of Anchorage, Alaska
|Basic: Eyes & Complexion||$30|
|Special Occasion: Traditional Makeup||$45|
|Photo shoot, Print, & Pageant Consultation|
- When should I book my Wedding day makeup?
You should book as soon as you know your wedding date. The spring/summer dates fill up 4-6 months in advance.
- Do I need a makeup trial? It’s definitely recommended.
You get to try all the looks and colors you want so you can create that look you’ve dreamed of!
- How can I get glowing skin for my wedding day?
Maintaining a good skin care regimen including facials is crucial to your skin. Along with healthy habits, drinking adequate water will give you the results you desire.
- What should I bring to my trial?
Please bring any pictures or ideas that you have for what look you want to achieve. If possible please come without makeup.
- Why should I hire a makeup artist?
A professional artist understands how to apply makeup that can withstand and enhance your features even under the strong lighting of photographers and videos. Don’t take a chance by going somewhere just because of reduced prices, you get what you pay for!